Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crazy over Espadrilles!!!!


This super pretty black OSTRICH WEDGE ESPADRILLES came to my mailbox last monday which I ordered 2 weeks ago from miss Angel of ONELOVE.LTD.  This shoes were made-to-order, so it took me that long before i finally got to see and fit them. The material is so soft, lightweight and fits pertfectly to my feet. 
Actually , I already ordered 2 pairs of shoes from her last month. Her website is just so full of many pretty and very affordable shoes which made it too hard to just ogle and not buy.

So these were the first batch of shoes i ordered.
This pair of red MEGA WEDGE shoes are soooo pretty on my feet :) The fit is again, perfect. Very light, so I can run and jump wearing them. Comfortable. I already wore them while doing  grocery shopping.
This doll shoes with black lace are cute. A bit bigger for my usual shoe size though, which is 6. So I ended up giving them to my sister :(

No comments:

Post a Comment