Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vince Andrei's baby festive baptismal invitation








Last thursday, i received a phone call from miss mars asking me if i could accommodate a rush order of baptismal invitation. Fortunately, i just finished a wedding project at that time meaning my schedule was free so i gladly said yes.

Mars emailed me the layout of the invitation, it was all blue. I made some changes on the original layout and added some colors on the design to make it look a bit more festive.

I was a bit worried while doing these invites though, because there was a full blown storm at that time. I was worried kung parno ako magpapadeliver dahil sa baha. Thank God because by the time i finished the invites, typhoon falcon has moved its way out of the Philippines area of responsibility and i was able to shipped them on time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment