Thursday, June 30, 2011

NICHIDO minerals precision eye pencil


During my last visit at watson, I came across the Nichido stand and  noticed a new product in their eye pencils collection. Since i was on the look out for a great eye liner, i decided to give this one a try.  I bought 2 shades. Chesnut brown for my brows and Black ebony to define my eyes. As soon as I used them I was wowed by it soft and creamy consistency which gives me so much ease during application {no need to tug your eyelids because it do glides easily} . You must apply it on your brow very lightly because it really has this amazing pigmentation.


 do like about Nichido minerals precision eye pencil:

  • creamy consistency and a bit soft that's why it's very easy to apply
  • amazing pigmentation
  • affordable

do hate:

  • smudge off easily
  • some traces goes to my crease after several hours of wearing {without primer} 
will i repurchase?
  • yes. the fact that it is very pigmented and glides on easily on my lids and has super affordable price, this eye pencil is a winner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment