Monday, July 04, 2011

Clothes for SALE!!!!

Hey ladies! My closet is a bit full and i've been wanting to clean it up for the longest time. So i decided to sell some of my clothes to give my closet a little breathing space.

For those interested, just follow these few easy steps:
  • No order form needed. Simply text  {your name, item number, complete shipping address} and send it to 09154188236 to reserve the item.
  • First come first serve basis. The first lucky texter will receive a confirmation message from me as well as my bank account details {BDO}
  • Payment must be made within 2-3 days after receiving our confirmation. Failure to pay within that period will forfeit your order and the item will now be given to the second lucky texter.
  • Please advise me of payment details {name,amount,bank branch}as soon as payment is made to facilitate verification.
  • For those payment verified before 12 noon, I will ship the item on the same day and you will receive a text message from me regarding the tracking number. 

Shipping fee is Php 80.00 via XEND 

 { TOPS }
click here to enlarge

{ DRESSES }
{belt not included}
click here to enlarge




1 comment:

  1. They are so lovely. And it seems all much pretty to wears. Anyway, thanks for posting it.

    wholesale tapout

    ReplyDelete