Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jun and Rio's: red + silver petal fold wedding invitation

I'd like to end my blog post for this month by sharing this gorgeous petal fold wedding invitation for Rio and Jun. I met Rio through my sister-in law's cousin Anj. Anj manage a catering business and Rio happens to be her client. She recommended love craft to Rio for her wedding stationery needs. During our meeting, Rio showed me some samples of the invitation that she wanted to have for her wedding. She wanted a damask design incorporated with red and silver colors. After 2 days, i presented the mock up design and she was so happy with the result. 

So here is the finished product..red petal fold envelope decorated with damask design and silver organza ribbon.
When you open the envelope you will see 5 pages invitation attached to it using gold eyelet brad.
To Rio and Jun may God bless you on your wedding day!! Thank you so much for letting me to be a part of that special moment in your life. Best wishes to the both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment