Sunday, June 05, 2011

Chef Chow's Shabu-Shabu Express


These are shabu shabu from Chef Chow's Shabu-Shabu Express, my newest favorite food! :) You can find it in the food court of SM Taytay. I discovered this amazing food cart last Friday while looking for a drink. yes, i was thirsty and just needed something to drink . I had no intention at all to eat during that time. But when i passed by their stall, i got so curious about these cute and delicious looking little crab meat balls so i decided to bought a bowl to try. And oh my, it really was delicious!!! The taste of the soup was great which reminds me of the mami from the old mami house in pasig na madalas kong merienda when i was a kid.
When I came home, i immediately told this great food discovery to my husband and how i instantly fell in love with its taste that is why, last night, i made a come back trip to SM taytay with my two awesome boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment