Tuesday, April 05, 2011

E.L.F. The Beauty Encyclopedia Eye Edition

Today I will be talking about one of my fave elf products, the beauty encyclopedia eye edition. This compact includes 12 neutral eye shadow shades, 2 cream neutral eye shadow shades, 1 black eye liner and 1 eyeshadow brush. I got this at a drugstore for only Php 399.75. This is a very neutral pallet with perfect colors for everyday eyes and of course for those ladies like me who love wearing a no makeup makeup look.
The following photos that you are about to see are the swatches i made from this product.

first layer - i am not a big fan of a smokey eye look that's why i seldom use these shades except for the white which i use in the inner corner of my eye for highlight.
w/ flash
w/o flash
second layer
w/ flash

w/o flash
third layer
w/o flash

w/ flash


I really dont know the name of each shades so i just put a pink check mark on each shadow that i used in my eyes. I skipped the eyeliner because i wanted to achieve a super fresh look here. Just paired it with a subtle peach cheek color and nude glossy lips and voila!!






No comments:

Post a Comment