Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Ellana Mineral Cosmetics: Oil absorbing finishing powder

My first experience about MMU was kinda disappointing. The Avon mineral pressed powder that i tried caused me some break outs. Since then, i had this thought that maybe mmu was not hiyang to my skin. But one mmu local brand proved me wrong and that is Ellana Mineral Cosmetics. I bought this oil absorbing mineral finishing powder at their stall in SM marikina but their products can also be purchase online on their website www.ellanaminerals.com
Their mineral finishing powder comes in three different types: super sparkle (creamy and iridiscent shimmering powder) available in the shades of pink flamingo/yellow submarine/peach passion, translucent (suitable for all skin types), and oil absorbing (for extra oily skin, contains mattifying minerals & controls acne) both available in the shades of espresso con panna/almond coffee cream/raspberry cappucino. I have an oily skin so i chose the oil absorbing formula and almond coffee cream is the closest shade to my skin tone.

I was really surprised on how my skin loves this finishing powder. It really gives me a super natural matte finish plus no break out! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment