Wednesday, April 06, 2011

My first batch of NYX round lipstick

I heard massive raves about NYX round lipsticks so i decided to purchase several tubes to try. Unfortunately, NYX is not available at any local department stores or drugstores. You can only purchase them through online sellers. I got mine at www.digitaltraincase.multiply.com for only Php 160 per tube. Among online sellers, i think sila yung may cheapest price of NYX RLS. My transaction with digital traincase was very smooth and fast. I received my package thru Xend 24 hours after payment! That's pretty amazing!
{Tea Rose, B52, Orange Soda, Honey}





 The swatches
w/flash

w/o flash
 Here's what these shades looks like when applied on my bare lips. Pardon me for not preparing for this photo shoot. I was just really excited to try these lippies on kaya nakalimutan kong mag powder man lang. LOL!  Deadma na lang yung oily face please!!
 
I find them too soft and buttery but really pigmented and smooth. I love the colors except for orange soda kasi mahirap syang iblend sa lips. Honey is totally a great nude color BUT I have to make sure to put my make up on if i dont want to look like a sick person suffering from hypoglycemia. :D

2 comments:

  1. omg! i love all the colors on you, sooo pretty! lol now im no longer hesitant to buy that 4 shades! tnx for the review.

    ReplyDelete